Interested in starting an ACHI WSWA Chapter In Your Area?
Any member in good standing is eligible to petition the ACHI WSWA to start a new local Chapter.
- A new chapter must be officially commissioned by the Board of Directors of ACHI WSWA.
- There must be at least seven (7) prospective members to apply for a local or professional chapter charter.
- All prospective members must be in good standing with the National ACHI WSWA prior to forming the local chapter by paying their National
- Once chapter board members have been chosen, a list of names, and positions must be emailed to email@example.com. Each board member’s profile in the online membership database must be completed enough to include
mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, bio’s and
- Membership potential within the area must be large enough to sustain leadership and programs.
- Board members must attend the annual conference held mid May in Atlanta, GA.
Mandatory Positions (all board members must be a certified member)
- Vice President
- Financial Manager
Non- Mandatory Positions (Recommended)
- Members Recruiter & Relations Manager
- Board Activities & Events Manager
Required within the first six months:
- Establish a chapter meeting day and time. Usually chapters meet once a month at a time convenient for the majority of the area
- Establish a checking and savings account in the chapter’s name with 3 signers for all withdrawals.